Thursday, January 4, 2007

New videos.

Hello everyone,

Things are go well. Christine is relaxing and happy.
She has a doctor's appointment today, so we will let you all know how it's going. We will post more pics as well.

I have two new videos to show you that I've been trying to post for some time now; but to make a long, boring story short, I'm unable to post it directly onto this blog.
So instead, I've stored it on another website that's very easy for you all to access:

1. Simply visit www.videoegg.com.

2. Sign into my account by clicking on the "Sign in" on the top right of the screen.
Screenname: gumgum
Password: 1234

3. Once signed in just click on one of the videos and it ought to play.

For those of you with slower connection speed, it will take longer for the video to play, but it should work if you give it some time.
Let me know of any of you have had any problems viewing these by leaving a comment.
One of the video's audio is wonky. Sorry about that. Don't know what happened.

-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment