Monday, January 8, 2007

8 days to due date...

We haven't quite started 'waiting' for baby G's arrival but I think I am almost there. Knock on wood, I am feeling pretty well, good energy levels and not too many aches and pains today. And I think my hormonal mood swings are currently ok - I guess Jon should be the one to speak to that :)

We had a nice weekend - pretty quiet overall but we got out to do a few things. Jon took some engagement photos for our friends Matt and Liz who are getting married in July (my they are a gorgeous couple!) I should attach a photo but I can't find them on Jon's computer. We also had a nice drive to Sidney for a walk and lunched at the Stone House Pub (enjoying pubs while we still can you see).

That's about all the news for today. Will keep you posted on any developments...

1 comment:

  1. hello jon and christine and soon to be baby G hope you are feeling well and getting some rest before the big event -there maybe little rest after for a while your mom and dad are very excited can't wait to hear its over with and all are healthy and happy take care have a fast and safe delivery talk to you soon the greene's;0

    ReplyDelete