Sunday, December 31, 2006

Week 37 - well almost 38...

So as you can see - I am pretty large these days :)

Little things like putting on shoes and getting out of bed are such a major ordeal at this point. It takes me forever to get ready to go out of the house and by the time I'm all set I'm in a full sweat and ready for a nap! I think I am almost to the point of having had enough of this pregnancy thing but I am still not quite mentally prepared for the labour/delivery so I am holding off on that for a few more days (hopefully...)

It has been really great to have some down time over the holidays. Jon and I have had a quiet and restful Christmas. We have both been catching up on some sleep - though its never quite enough it seems. Jon cooked everything over the holidays including a prime rib dinner with yorkshire puddings and EXCELLENT gravy! We had no need to make any dessert with all the sweets that we received from our moms for the holidays! Thank you!!

I'm off for a nap before little New Year's party - hope I can make it to midnight!

Happy New Years everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    We missed seeing your posting as it was after we left. Hope you got our note about the airline booking. It is tough being so cumbersome but just think how graceful you will feel in a months time.!!!
    Happy New Years
    love Mom

    ReplyDelete