Monday, October 23, 2006

Picture Updates

(baby's music time)

Been a while since we posted any pics. Everything is trucking along. Baby is growing away and so is my belly (6 cms in the past month!). I found my first stretchmarks tonight - boohoo - I thought I might get lucky and not have any. Oh well...

I am feeling pretty good - my only recent complaint is the double charlie horse I woke up to last thursday am. Wow - it must have lasted a full minute. It is the closest thing I can think of to what labour must feel like - pretty much solidified the plan for an epidural... My calves are still in recovery!

Jon and I went to the Mothering Touch store yesterday to learn all about reusable diapers - my head still hurts... I think we will get some disposables and a diaper service for the first month anyway. Deciding on a 'system' seems like far too much work right now!

Baby's room is coming together...


















1 comment: