Thursday, October 19, 2006

Insomnia

Boy I am very deliquent in getting a posting on here. I am pretty swamped with work and volunteer work so finding time to do something else on the computer has been a challenge lately. It seems that a little insomnia has come my way so I thought I might as well catch up on some e-mail and add a posting while I'm up (or should I say we're up - Baby G is wide awake and experimenting with ways to deal with her bouts of hiccups).

Can't wait to get some new photos up - I will get Jon to upload some tommorow. Lots of me and my blossoming belly as well as baby's room progress.

I am feeling pretty good these days despite the fact that I am officially in the 3rd trimester - can you believe it?! A little heartburn and some aches and pains but really nothing too major. I can feel my energy dwindling a little but as always Jon is more than willing to cater to me which is so appreciated.

Not much to report on the belly button front - still hovering at slighting indented with an eruption threatening to make me an outie any time now.

Two of our friends have had baby boys in the past weeks - congrats Mark and Joy and Julia and Wendell! Later Gators...

No comments:

Post a Comment