Monday, October 2, 2006

Baby's Accomodations

No not the current accomodations (which of course you can see from the photos is ever expanding) but her future accomodations in our lovely little home.

We thought it was about time to start making some space in the house dedicated to our little one. Her room has been my dressing room - what luxury!- since we moved in. Slowly but surely we have moved my stuff out and Jon and I have come to an amicable (no really) arrangement about sharing the not so big space in our bedroom - I have a full dresser and the closet and he has a lovely new wardrobe (though I will note that I have let him keep all his size 13s in the closet :)

Baby currently has a dresser come change table and an almost cleared out room (when I say almost that is there is still a LARGE pile of "things Christine can no longer wear" in the corner that I will have to deal with sooner or later). We have ordered a rocking chair but can't yet seem to find a simple crib that we like for less than $1000!!! As such we are still looking...

Will keep you posted on the baby room progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment