Thursday, February 1, 2007

Violet's 3 weeks today!

Everything's going well.
Violet is eating continuously; to the point where Christine might as well leave her clamped to her bosom.
I'll post pictures to tommorow.
But today we have another video: "Violet at three weeks"

Sorry, again, about the audio. I have no idea why it sounds so bad when it's published to videoegg. I am still trying to sort out a more permanant solution for publishing video privately. I could do it on youtube.com, but I don't think I'd be comfortable knowing that a thousand other strangers are looking at it.

Here's the instructions again:
1. Simply visit www.videoegg.com.
2. Sign into my account by clicking on the "Sign in" on the top right of the screen.
Screenname: gumgum
Password: 1234
3. Once signed in just click on one of the videos and it ought to play.


3 comments:

  1. This video is wonderful. I'm amazed at how instinctively she's kicking her legs in the water and seems so comfortable. And of course,she's beautiful. Thanks jon and chris, hope you're getting some rest. rl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gleed family,
    Violet is so alert and taking it all in. She is very social already, I love the party picture. My niece barely stays awake long enough to get a picture with her eyes open, Violet is like a little movie star. She is amazing and I love watching her. Keep up the good work parents!
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jon and Chris' computer is in the shop being fixed, so posts will resume when it comes back. By all reports Violet has had a wonderful visit with her grandparents, and is the apple of everyone's eye!

    ReplyDelete