Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Winter in Victoria

Well winter has certainly arrived in Victoria! This is me working from home on our first snow day of this winter. (Can you tell that I am barely able to reach the keyboard these days?)

It was about -9 today which is soooo cold for us Victorians. We are surviving though :) We have had about a foot of snow in Victoria, see the photos of George enjoying the yummy snow and Beacon Hill Park. Jon really wanted to get me out on the tobaggan hill but we decided against it in the end. These days getting up off the couch is enough of a challenge.

Have I mentioned that we got "the stroller"!? It costs as much a used car but man its cool! It practically raises the baby for you - that's once you get the damn thing assembled. Our little baby will be travelling in style. This is our one major splurge in the baby gear department. We walk so much and are really hoping that this stroller will be the ONE!















I am starting to look for a few new items of maternity clothing (unbelievably!) I am getting pretty big and most of my clothes are just about stretched to the limit. Only 7 weeks to go so I hate to buy anything new but a girl has to have some semblance of a wardrobe even if she IS a beached whale :)

Well that's it for tonight, I'm tired, nothing new there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment