Thursday, May 17, 2007

Nicknames



It just occurred to me that Violet has a LOT of nicknames. I thought I get them all down - it will be interesting to see if any of these stick.

Miss V
Little V
V
Vi
Pea Pod
Dribbles
Bubbles
Pumpkin Pie
Peanut
Peanut Butter
Pepper
And that's just what I can think of off the top of my head - there are probably many many more. So much for all the hours put into choosing Violet, though we do actually call her that sometimes... :)

p.s. the photo of her with the hood/combo just had to be posted. It was a cold/sunny day you see and she needed both. Plus she had to have a bib so the whole outfit is just hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. violet and christine, thanks for the package received today along with the little drool spots, i will think of you each time i use it. summer has truly arrived and we swam today for the first time. violet, your cousins are both swimming on their own, and they're eagerly awaiting your visit in august, wondering aloud - do you think violet will be able to swim as good as me? love pody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine - has violet received her first Liberals t-shirt yet?

    ReplyDelete